Clear Aligner Therapy at Dental Therapy: Your Path to a Perfect Smile in Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to Dental Therapy, your trusted dentist in Phoenix, AZ, where we help in transforming smiles and building confidence with Clear Aligner therapy. These innovative invisible appliances are at the forefront of orthodontic treatment, offering a discreet and effective solution for those searching for orthodontic treatment with clear aligners near me or in Phoenix.
Why Choose Clear Aligners at Dental Therapy?
Dr. Whiting has over ten years of experience in the dental field. Our Clear Aligners are custom-designed to fit your teeth perfectly, providing a comfortable and virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, these aligners are removable, allowing for easier eating, brushing, and flossing.
Benefits of Invisible Aligners at Dental Therapy
- Aesthetically Appealing: Show your smile off. Our Phoenix dentist Dr. Whiting and team ensuresthese aligners are clear and virtually invisible, ideal for those conscious about their appearance. No use of metal or wires.
- Improved Oral Health: Removable appliances make it easier to brush and floss to improve your oral health.
- Custom Comfort: Customized by Dr. Whiting, our skilled dentist in Phoenix, these aligners offer a comfortable fit designed just for you to give you beautiful results.
- Convenient Lifestyle: Removable aligners mean no dietary restrictions and easier oral hygiene.
- Considerate of Your Time: Less office visits for you. With our clear aligners, treatment is monitored via a digital app on your phone uploaded directly to a website to be reviewed by Dr. Whiting.
- Efficient Treatment: Clear aligners often shorten treatment times in comparison with traditional braces. Average treatment time may extend up to 18 months.
Personalized Treatment Plans at Dental Therapy: Your journey with clear aligners at Dental Therapy begins with a thorough consultation. Dr. Whiting in Phoenix will develop a custom treatment plan, employing advanced 3D imaging to craft your unique aligners. These plans cater to individual needs, from straightening teeth to expanding the jaw for sleep apnea patients.
Our process is designed for your convenience:
- Initial Consultation: Discuss your dental goals and determine if clear aligners suit you.
- Digital Impressions: We use cutting-edge technology for precise 3D modeling of your teeth. We’ll take photos, x-rays, and 3D images of your mouth.
- Aligner Fabrication: Your aligners are crafted to fit perfectly and comfortably.
- Regular Follow-ups: We monitor your progress via your digital phone app to reduce your in-office visits. In-person check-ups are done at your regular periodic check-ups.
- Wearing Your Aligners: Wear your aligners for the recommended amount of time to ensure your teeth move gradually, and remove them only to eat, brush, and floss.
- Retainers:After completing orthodontic treatment, you must wear a retainer to maintain the new position of the teeth. Dr. Whiting will advise you on the recommended time.
Who Can Benefit from Clear Aligner Therapy?
Most patients with mild to moderate crowding can benefit from orthodontic treatment. It can be most beneficial to adult patients with a good treatment plan and great compliance. Dr. Whiting is ready to advise you about your best options and support you through every step of your clear aligner treatment.
Choose Dental Therapy for Clear Aligners: At Dental Therapy in Phoenix, our mission is our commitment to delivering excellent orthodontic and dental care with professionalism and integrity. Our team, equipped with the latest in dental technology, is dedicated to guiding you through every step of your dental and clear aligner treatment.
Book Your Appointment With Us: Ready for a better smile? Get started by submitting our online form or give us a call and we’ll call you within 24 hours to set up your consult. Dental Therapy in Phoenix, AZ, has teamed up with Candid Co to provide you clear aligner therapy. If you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to straighten your teeth, look no further. We’re here to help. Let’s begin your journey to a great smile with Dental Therapy’s expert care.
After completing orthocontic treatment, you must wear your orthodontic retainers to maintain your new smile and your teeth in their new positions. As we age, the jaw continues to grow and teeth may shift out of place. This is why patients of Dental Therapy in Phoenix are recommended to wear their retainers indefinitely.
What is a retainer?
A retainer is the last step of any orthodontic treatment. Retaining the teeth in place is important to ensure that the orthodontic treatment is not compromised by time, age, and bite changes. For a period of time, the retainers will be worn at least 22 hours a day followed by only night-time wear. DR. Whiting will advise on the amount of time.
At Dental Therapy, the you will be given Essix retainers which are clear plastic trays fitted to the teeth. The retainers are removable and made from the final smile after the treatment is completed. It is imperative that you are compliant with wearing the retainers to maintain your beautiful smile for as long as possible.